- Low lying fog surrounds the base of the Shard tower in central London during the early morning fog. © Daniel Sorabji/AFP/Getty Images
- The O2 Arena is barely visible from the sky as fog envelops London…
- …whilst Canary Wharf and other Docklands skyscrapers managed to peek further through the fog. © @MPSinthesky
- A bird flies past the London Eye, on a foggy day in central London. © Olivia Harris/Reuters
- A view from Westminster Bridge in London shows the Houses of Parliament shrouded in fog. Thick fog has led to 40 flights being cancelled at Heathrow airport on Wednesday. © Ben Cawthra/LNP
swear this was yesterday, that fog was on a mad one
The Most Beautiful Abandoned Railway Station in the World
This is an abandoned railway station in Abkhazia, former Russian territory. It stays untouched since the collapse of USSR – the railway connection of Abkhazia and Russia stopped and railway station left out of demand so nature could take over the left-overs of Soviet architecture.